Farm equipment is one of a farmer’s biggest investments. That’s why tractor insurance, combine insurance and other machinery insurance are so important to your operation.
Warehouses where you store high-value grain and costly inputs represent a large capital at risk of damage, destruction or theft.
Farm personnel is also a key asset to care about and protect.
At Grainsurance we understand the needs of farming clients and work with top insurers to offer flexible and tailored policies designed to meet the needs of your individual agricultural business.
We offer the following types of insurance:
- Buildings insurance (farm, office, warehouse)
- Stock insurance (grain, fertilizers, crop protection)
- Machinery insurance (tractors, combines, trailers)
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Car insurance (including trucks)
- Third party liability insurance
- Transport / cargo insurance
- Health insurance
- Accident & life insurance (death & disability)
- War & terrrorism insurance (Political Violence Insurance)
For those involved in livestock farming, we also offer livestock insurance.
Get in touch with us for more information and a detailed quote.